Service and Support
The Support Department at TLC’s headquarters in Inwood, WV., is staffed from 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Time Monday through Friday, so customers talk to a person, not an answering machine. After-hours emergency support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Technical Support: 800.852.4911 or 304.229.0100
- Emergency After-Hours Support: 800.852.4911
Service requests may be submitted at any time through TLC’s Online Support Center. Customers also have the option of e-mailing or faxing TLC’s Support Department.
Online Support Center: www.TLCdelivers.com/helpdesk (login required)
- E-mail: support@TLCdelivers.com
- Fax: 304.229.0295
The TLC Knowledge Base is an online repository of information that facilitates communication between you, TLC, and other users of TLC products. This important tool offers up-to-date information and announcements, and serves as a gateway for participation in the TLC community.
- Knowledge Base: http://kbase.TLCdelivers.com (login required)
Users of TLC’s CARL products have a dedicated support team in Denver that is available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mountain time Monday through Friday. Emergency support and online assistance are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- TLC Denver Support: 888.HEY.CARL (888.439.2275) or 303.758.3030
- Emergency After-Hours Support: Call 877.694.1452 and choose Option 3, or e-mail: urgent@TLCdelivers.com to alert staff with an emergency pager
- Online Support Center: www.TLCdelivers.com/helpdesk (login required)
- CARL Users Forum: http://carlusers.tlcdelivers.com (login required)